To find care, manage costs, access your member ID card, or try a health program, log in to your Aetna member account (first time users must create an account). Need to speak with a member of the Aetna Customer Service team? Call 1-800-238-6716.
Inframark offers 4 different medical options through Aetna so that you can select the plan that best fits your personal needs.
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) w/ HSA
If you reside in the greater Houston, TX area, you have the opportunity to choose Aetna’s broad network OR you can select the Memorial Hermann network to obtain a 20% savings per pay on your medical premiums. Click here to find detailed information on our Memorial Hermann plans.
We’re excited to announce that we’ve made some enhancements to our medical plans for the 2023 calendar year. These changes are highlighted below:
2023 MEDICAL PLAN CHANGES
Basic PPO Plan – The copays for in-network and out-of-network office visits for both PCPs and specialists will be lower in 2023.
Enhanced PPO Plan
- Deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums will be substantially lower at both in-network and out-of-network levels.
- The member responsibility of coinsurance in-network has been reduced from 30% to 20% – meaning your share for out-of-pocket costs will be less in 2023.
- PCP and Specialist copays have also been reduced, so you’ll pay less when you see the doctor.
- The Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) is being eliminated, since these new plan enhancements offer better savings on out-of-pocket medical costs. If you currently have an HRA, any remaining funds must be used prior to 12/31/22 or they will be forfeited.
MEDICAL PLAN CONTRIBUTIONS
- The COVID-19 vaccine surcharge is being removed.
- Medical plan contributions will have minimal increases.
Key Medical plan features:
- All medical plans include prescription coverage through Express Scripts.
- The medical plans with Aetna are part of the Aetna Premier Care Network (APCN). The APCN healthcare providers have proven track records of lower readmission rates, fewer complications, lower costs, and successful treatments. This is a narrower network. Go to in-network APCN healthcare providers to avoid higher out-of-pocket costs for you.
- Teladoc is included in all 4 medical plans. Talk to a doctor, therapist, or medical expert anywhere you are by phone or video. This benefit is FREE for all three PPO plans; for HDHP members, you only pay $49 general medicine fee per virtual visit.
- The High Deductible Health Plan is a great value plan with a low premium and comes with a high deductible when you enroll in this medical plan. It is paired with a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account (HSA) to help you pay for qualified healthcare expenses and comes with an employer contribution. Visit our HSA page for account management and more information.
- All medical plans include Hinge Health at no additional cost, co-pays or office visits. Hinge Health offers digital programs for back and joint pain in easy-to-do 15-minute exercise therapy sessions that you can do anywhere at any time. Download the Hinge Health app on your mobile device to help with conquering pain, increase mobility, recovering from an injury, and staying healthy and pain free. Join thousands of people who have cut their pain down by over 60%. Click here to get registered.
- Employees and dependents 18+ years old that are covered under the Inframark Aetna medical plan are eligible to access the program.
- For all questions, please contact Hinge Health at (855) 902-2777 or email email@example.com.
Additional Information & Resources:
- You have several affordable and convenient options for immediate care. Click here to view a chart that will help inform you of your options the next time you need medical care that could save you valuable time & money.
- Need a second medical opinion? Click here to see how Health Advocate can help or contact them at 855-424-6400.
- When you and/or your family are enrolled in our Aetna medical plans you have access to an Autism benefit that provides families with access to therapies for those living with ASD, which may otherwise be cost-prohibitive. Reach out to your Autism Advocate for support at 1-866-724-0604, select option 5. Click here for additional tips for parents who may be living with or are affected by someone with ASD.
- Click here to view a list of preventative screenings and vaccinations for infants, children and adolescents and at what ages they should receive them.