Inframark offers 4 different medical options through Aetna so that you can select the plan that best fits your personal needs.
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) w/ HSA
New for 2022! All medical plans include Hinge Health! We have partnered with Hinge Health to help you get back to doing the things you love, at no additional cost to you. No co-pays. No office visit. Hinge Health offers digital programs for back and joint pain in easy-to-do 15 minute exercise therapy sessions that you can do anywhere at anytime. Employees and dependents 18 years and older that are covered under the Inframark Aetna medical plan are eligible to access the program. Download the Hinge Health app on your mobile device to help with conquering pain, increase mobility, recovering from an injury, and staying healthy and pain free. Join thousands of people who have cut their pain down by over 60%. To get started, call Hinge Health at (855) 902-2777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Key Medical plan features:
- All medical plans include prescription coverage through Express Scripts.
- The medical plans with Aetna are part of the Aetna Premier Care Network (APCN). The APCN healthcare providers have proven track records of lower readmission rates, fewer complications, lower costs, and successful treatments. This is a narrower network. Go to in-network APCN healthcare providers to avoid higher out-of-pocket costs for you.
- Teladoc is included in all 4 medical plans. Talk to a doctor, therapist, or medical expert anywhere you are by phone or video. This benefit is FREE for all three PPO plans; for HDHP members, you only pay $49 general medicine fee per virtual visit effective Jan. 1, 2022.
- The High Deductible Health Plan with HSA is a great value plan with a low premium, and high deductible when you use the plan. It is paired with a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account (HSA) to help pay for qualified healthcare expenses.
- Aetna member log-in – register or log in to find care, manage costs, access your member ID card, or try a health program.
Need a second medical opinion? Click here to see how Health Advocate can help or contact them at 855-424-6400.
- When you and/or your family are enrolled in our Aetna medical plans you have access to an Autism benefit that provides families with access to therapies for those living with ASD, which may otherwise be cost-prohibitive. Reach out to your Autism Advocate for support at 1-866-724-0604, select option 5. Click here for additional tips for parents who may be living with or are affected by someone with ASD.