(Kashable is currently not offered in MT, NV, SD)
Looking for an affordable way to pay off debt or cover unexpected expenses? Meet Kashable!
Kashable is a socially responsible financing solution offered to eligible employees* as a voluntary benefit program. When unexpected costs arise, it can be tempting to borrow from your retirement savings or take credit card advances. But these options can actually hurt your financial wellness in the long run. Instead, Kashable gives you access to low-cost credit that helps you stay on track without tapping into your savings.
Here’s what Kashable can do for you:
- Offer loan amounts anywhere between $250 to $20,000 (loan sizes are based on your compensation and your ability to repay)
- Funds deposited within the next business day
- Affordable, low-cost interest rates starting at 6% APR
- 6 to 24-month repayment terms**
- Automatic repayment through equal payroll deduction installments
With Kashable being an online tool, it’s fast and easy to use. You can even check your rate before you apply without impacting your credit score.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit Kashable.com to register and check your rate.
- Select your loan terms. Once your application is complete, you will receive your funds via direct deposit on the next business day.
- Repayments are automatically deducted through equal payroll deduction installments. You can repay early with no penalties.
* Benefits-eligible employees (with a regular schedule of 30+ hours per week) must have completed 12 consecutive months of employment and have a personal bank account in order to transact with Kashable.
**Example, a 12-month $3,500 loan with a 14.89% APR has 26 bi-weekly payments of $140.49 each. An 18-month $4,000 loan with an 18.28% APR has 38 bi-weekly payments of $115.60 each.