If you are enrolled in an Inframark Dental Plan with United Concordia, you have access to get 20% off on select Philips Sonicare rechargeable products at Philips.com/UnitedConcordia.com.
Click here for more information about the discount.
Perks at Work with Health Advocate
Perks at Work is a FREE employee discount program provided by Health Advocate. It offers savings on products and services from thousands of merchants. You can invite up to 10 family members to join the program!
- Save on travel, electronics, tickets, restaurants, flowers, home products, apparel and more!
- Earn WOW points on everything you purchase, that can be redeemed like cash towards your next purchase from your favorite merchants.
- Access the best prices on educational programs to help you and your family learn and grow.
- Get exclusive rates on electronics, cell phones and car rentals.
How to Access your Perks at Work:
- Log in to your Health Advocate member account.
- If you’re new to Health Advocate, click here to learn what they’re all about.
- Click here for instructions on how to register, log in, and reset your forgotten password.
- Navigate to the tab/ page “EAP: Life & Work”
- Scroll toward the bottom of the page and select “Visit Perks at Work”
- Explore the perks and discounts available to you!
Have questions about the program or your account? Visit the Help Center for assistance or email email@example.com.
Hearing Aid Discount
If you are enrolled in an Inframark Vision Plan with VSP, you automatically have access to TruHearing. TruHearing is a discount hearing aid program that makes addressing hearing loss more affordable. Here’s how it works:
- Call TruHearing at 1-877-372-4040. You’ll speak with a Hearing Consultant who will answer any questions you have and schedule you an appointment with a TruHearing provider near you (Teleaudiology options may also be available).
- Go to your appointment. Your local hearing health provider will perform a hearing exam and, if needed, recommend hearing aids that best fit your hearing loss, budget, and lifestyle.
- Get the support you need. Follow-up care from y our provider ensures your hearing aids feel right and perform properly, and ongoing support from TruHearing will help you get comfortable with your new hearing aids.
Visit www.truhearing.com/vsp for more information.