If you are enrolled in an Inframark Dental Plan with United Concordia, you have access to get 20% off on select Philips Sonicare rechargeable products at Philips.com/UnitedConcordia.com.
Click here for more information about the discount.
Perks at Work with Health Advocate
Perks at Work is a free employee perks and discount program provided by Health Advocate. It is designed to help you find the perks that matter to you. Whether you’re booking a weekend getaway or buying a laptop, Perks at Work has negotiated with thousands of merchants to offer value and a pricing advantage as part of a private closed network. View the Perks at Work explainer video to learn more about the program.
How to Access your Perks at Work:
- Log in to your Health Advocate member account.
- If you’re new to Health Advocate, click here to learn what they’re all about.
- Click here for instructions on how to register, log in, and reset your forgotten password.
- After logging in, navigate your mouse to the top of the page and hover over “EAP+WORK/LIFE”, click on “Savings Center”
- If you are a first-time user, click on the blue link that says “Register for Free” to set-up your account.
- Enter your email address
- Enter the company name “Inframark”
- Lastly, you’ll receive a confirmation email that comes from email@example.com, so be sure to check your spam/junk folders.
- You’ll want to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list to ensure you can finish registration.
- Explore +30k merchants to save on travel, electronics, tickets, restaurants, flowers, apparel, and more!
- Earn “WOWPoints” on everything you buy, then redeem your WOWPoints like cash on your favorite merchants
Have questions about the program or your account? Visit the Help Center for assistance or email email@example.com.
Hearing Aid Discount
If you are enrolled in an Inframark Vision Plan with VSP, you automatically have access to TruHearing. TruHearing is a discount hearing aid program that makes addressing hearing loss more affordable. Here’s how it works:
- Call TruHearing at 1-877-372-4040. You’ll speak with a Hearing Consultant who will answer any questions you have and schedule you an appointment with a TruHearing provider near you (Teleaudiology options may also be available).
- Go to your appointment. Your local hearing health provider will perform a hearing exam and, if needed, recommend hearing aids that best fit your hearing loss, budget, and lifestyle.
- Get the support you need. Follow-up care from y our provider ensures your hearing aids feel right and perform properly, and ongoing support from TruHearing will help you get comfortable with your new hearing aids.
Visit www.truhearing.com/vsp for more information.