Do you suspect a leak? If so, do the following:
1) Turn off all water inside and outside your home.
2) Go outside to your meter box and open the cover.
3) Locate the black or red triangular-shaped Leak Detector on the left
beside the numbers.
4) If the Leak Detector is not moving, you do not have a leak and no water is
passing through the meter.
5) If the Leak Detector is moving, you do have a leak. Water leaks on the
homeowner's side of the meter are the homeowner's responsibility to repair.
6) If there is water in the meter box, be sure it is not run-off water from
sprinklers or rainfall before calling.
7) If you are certain it is a leak outside of your home, please call Customer
Care, available 24/7, at 281-398-8211.