401(k) Savings Plan
One way to save for your future retirement is to participate in a 401(k) Plan now. Inframark offers employees a 401(k) Savings Plan to help you save for your retirement. The 401(k) Savings Plan is administered by Empower Retirement. The plan enables you to contribute to a tax-deferred savings account to increase your retirement income.
Click here to access the 401(k) enrollment guide.
Visit empowermyretirement.com or call 855-756-4738 to enroll, manage your account, or if you have questions.
Click on the image below to watch a short video on how Empower Retirement personalizes your retirement experience.
Key 401(k) plan features:
- 50% company matching on employee contributions up to 6% (net 3% match).
- 5-year graduated vesting on employer contributions (20% per year); a broad array of funds available to diversify your investments.
- You will automatically be enrolled at 6% after 90 days of employment unless you opt-out or connect with Empower to enroll sooner.
- Auto-escalation feature which automatically increases your contribution 1% each year (up to 10%), unless you opt-out.
- You have the option to contribute Pre-tax, Roth, or After-Tax.
- Rollover your retirement savings from another eligible retirement plan.
- For tax year 2023, the maximum elective deferral to a 401(k) plan is $22,500. Employees 50 years old and older can make additional catch-up contributions of up to $7,500.